We expand equity by ensuring all students at Windsor Hills are put on a trajectory to make self-determined life choices in the pursuit of college and career.
All means all.
In the pursuit of our vision we:
•Promote student-wholeness through a focus on building our students as learners and people`
•Generate leaders through collaboration with our colleagues and students, focusing on feedback and growth
•Invest in our community by recognizing our part in a healthy neighborhood and giving back whenever we can
•Expand equity by facilitating access to the highest quality instruction and programs on a daily basis
Together we will stick to our 5 Promises and give it our all because anything is possible.
What We OFFER
- A small school that fosters relationships between teachers and students
- Extracurricular activities (sports, academic clubs, and after-school support)
- Gifted/Advanced Learning opportunities
- Access to technology in every classroom
- State of the art library
- Field experiences
- Sports and club activities